CBD Lotion Bar Recipe Without Beeswax
Take one less step away from your after shower routine by making this CBD lotion bar recipe to moisturize and hydrate your skin in the shower. When adding CBD to this recipe, make sure to use our Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil.
We have all heard that it is best to apply lotion right after you get out of the shower while your skin is still damp. That way the lotion can hydrate your skin faster instead of sitting on top of your skin. So why not make your own lotion bars that you can apply while you are in the shower? Let’s get to the CBD lotion bar recipe without beeswax.
Use Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil may drastically change the recipe and potency of your CBD lotion bars.
Simply Add CBD™ Skincare CBD oil is specifically designed for crafting skincare products.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Skincare oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into hemp seed oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Skincare CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for crafting skincare products.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + Hemp Seed Oil
Simple CBD Lotion Bar Recipe Without Beeswax
- Stirring Spoon
- Measuring cups
- soap mold
- 1 cup candelilla wax (vegan alternative to beeswax)
- 1 cup mango butter
- ½ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup sweet almond oil
- 6 mL Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil ≈ 50 mg CBD per bar
- ½ tsp lemon eucalyptus essential oil
- Put the candelilla wax in a glass, microwaveable bowl.
- Put into the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between.
- Then, combine mango butter, coconut oil, & sweet almond oil to the same bowl the candelilla wax is in.
- Put into the microwave for 1 minute at a time this time, stirring in between.
- Once everything is completely melted, add in your essential oil and skincare CBD oil.
- Then, pour into your soap mold.
- Wait 10 minutes, then store in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Take them out of the refrigerator, pop them out of your silicone mold.
- Your lotion bars without beeswax are ready to use!