Simple CBD Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Today we have a simple CBD chocolate chip cookie recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil that’s cranked up to satisfy a chocoholic’s dream!
This recipe is for chocolate chip packed cookies that will satisfy even the most demanding chocolate addictions. Plus, you’ll get an average dose of CBD in just 3 cookies!
Tips on How to Make CBD Infused Chocolate Chip Cookies
We recommend making this simple CBD chocolate chip cookie recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage right!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is between 2-4 cookies for this CBD chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD chocolate chip cookies.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
- CBD Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- CBD Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- CBD Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, Solventless CBD Baking Oil.
Simple CBD Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Measuring cups
- Cookie Sheet
- 1 Egg
- 1½ cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2¼ cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter Naturally at room tempurature – not melted or softened.
- 6 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 5 mg CBD per cookie.
- Preheat your oven to 350° F / 175° C.
- Lay parchment paper, grease or spray your two cookie sheets and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, create a power mixture of the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large sized bowl, mix butter, sugar, and brown sugar with your hand mixer set to medium speed until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Once the butter, sugar, and brown sugar are thoroughly mixed, turn your hand mixer down from medium speed to low speed and beat in the egg, vanilla extract, and Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil into the same mixture.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each CBD cookie has a more even dosage of CBD. You will not have an opportunity to thoroughly over mix in the coming steps!
- Slowly pour and mix the powder mixture into the large bowl with the wet mixture. This will create a thick, paste like batter. Only mix until the ingredients are mixed together – do NOT over mix!
- Add in the chocolate chip morsels and stir them by hand with a spoon or spatula until they are incorporated – do NOT over mix!
- If your dough is warm, you will want to put it in the fridge for a few minutes until it is at room temperature or slightly cooler. This you to easily make balls of cookie dough in the next step, while also helping to make sure your cookies are fluffy once baked.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or a small ice cream scoop, scoop a roughly 1" rough cookie dough ball. You can also use a regular spoon to scoop up around the same amount and form the ball with your fingers. Just make sure to wash your hands!
- Evenly space out 14-15 CBD cookie dough balls onto your first cookie sheet. Then take a chocolate chip or two and press them into the top of the cookie, as this helps the cookie to flatten and round out.
- As the first batch is baking, make another 14-15 CBD cookie dough balls onto the second cookie sheet, or how ever many you are able to make with the remaining cookie dough.
- Place this first sheet into the oven on a shelf that is roughly in the middle of the oven. Set the oven timer for 8-10 minutes, checking back regularly. The cookies will be done when the edges and bottoms are slightly golden-brown.
- When the first 15 cookies in the oven are golden-brown around the edges and on the bottom, remove them from the oven. Place the second sheet of cookies into the oven and reset the timer for another 8-10 minutes, checking this batch as they cook until you can remove them when they are golden-brown.
- Let cool and enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Chocolate Chip Cookies!