CBD Vegan Lip Balm Recipe
This homemade CBD vegan lip balm, using our Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil will keep your lips moisturized all day long. Whether you are vegan, care about the bees, or think you are allergic to beeswax, this homemade vegan lip balm has you covered. It’s actually not necessarily the beeswax that people are allergic to, it’s actually a compound in the beeswax, called propolis. Propolis is what you get when honey bees mix saliva and beeswax. Although propolis is also an anti-inflammatory and has anti-microbial properties, this is what a lot of people are still sensitive to. This recipe uses candelilla wax instead of beeswax.
Make this simple homemade CBD vegan lip balm recipe for yourself, family, and friends for half the cost of drugstore lip balms.
Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil may drastically change the recipe and potency of your CBD vegan lip balm.
Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil is specifically designed for crafting skincare products.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Skincare Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into hemp seed oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simple Homemade CBD Vegan Lip Balm Recipe
- Small Crock Pot
- Measuring cups
- chap stick tubes
- 1 tbsp Candelilla Wax (vegan alternative to beeswax)
- 1 tbsp Mango Butter
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 5 mL Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil ≈ 25 mg CBD per tube
- 8 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Melt the candelilla wax in the crock pot. Constantly stir so the wax doesn't burn.
- When the candelilla wax is melted, add in the coconut oil and mango butter.
- When all of that is melted, remove from heat and add in Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil and peppermint essential oil. Stir.
- Now, pour from your small crock pot into your chap stick tubes. Pour fast, it cools and hardens fast.
- Cap the tubes after the lip balm has completely cooled.
- Your homemade CBD vegan lip balm is ready to use!