CBD Keto Lemon Pie Recipe
This CBD keto lemon pie is an easy pie to whip up! Just bake the crust in the oven and make the filling and you are all set to go! Make sure to use our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for a clean and solventless CBD oil.
How to Make CBD Keto Lemon Pie
CBD Pie Baking Tips
We recommend making this simple CBD keto lemon pie recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about one slice of this CBD keto lemon pie when following this recipe.
Here is an equation to follow when calculating CBD per serving:
(Total ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil used X 25 mg) / # of slices ≈ CBD Dosage per Slice
1 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 25 mg of CBD
.75 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 18.75 mg of CBD
.5 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg of CBD
.25 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 6.25 mg of CBD
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD lemon pie.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simple CBD Keto Lemon Pie Recipe
For the Crust
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Stevia
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Butter cold & diced
- 1 tbsp Icy Water
For the Pie Filling
- 1½ cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ⅓ cup Lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- ¾ cup Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp Stevia
- 1 package Gelatin
- 4 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg CBD per Slice of Pie
- 2 tbsp Hazelnut Crunch optional
- In a large bowl add the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, butter, stevia & vanilla extract. Mix until it appears sandy.
- Add the water and mix until it forms a dough. Then, start forming a bowl.
- On an almond flour dusted countertop, roll out the dough into 1/2 inch thickness and place it in the pie pan. With a fork, poke the pie dough in the pie pan
- Let it set in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Bake the pie in a preheated oven at 400° F for 15 minutes or until golden brown in color. Let it cool completely.
- In a bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, stevia, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, and Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil and mix together with your hand mixer. Mix until stiff peaks form.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each slice of CBD keto pie has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Mix in the dissolved gelatin and stir until well combined.
- Pour the filling into the cooled pie crust and let it chill in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Sprinkle some hazelnut crunch on top!
- Serve & enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Keto Lemon Pie!