CBD Blueberry Pie Recipe
This CBD blueberry pie recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is packed with blueberries and CBD, making it the perfect pie if you are like me an enjoy your pie for breakfast or as a dessert after a delicious meal.
Using this CBD blueberry pie recipe, you will make 8 slices of pie that contains around 12.5 mg of CBD per slice, a perfect dose for anytime of day.
Tips for How to Make CBD Blueberry Pie
We recommend making this simple CBD blueberry pie recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of this recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is one slice of this CBD blueberry pie when following this recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD blueberry pie.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Blueberry Pie Recipe
- 2 Large Bowls
- Measuring cups
- Cookie Sheet
- Pie Pan
- Glazing Brush
- Rolling Pin
For the Crust
- 2½ cups Flour
- 1 cup Butter diced into small cubes
- ⅓ cup Cold Water
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 pinch Salt
For the Filling
- 1½ lb Blueberries fresh or frozen
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Cornstarch or substitute for instant vanilla pudding!
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg CBD per Slice of Pie
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Zest of Lemon
- In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar and pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Add in the vanilla extract and rub in the diced cold butter into this flour mixture. This will create a sand consistency.
- Add in the cold water and form a bowl of the dough.
- Wrap the dough into a piece of parchment paper and let it sit in fridge for about 30 minutes to harden a little bit while you work on the filling.
- In a large bowl, add the blueberries, vanilla extract, cornstarch or vanilla instant pudding, pinch of salt, granulated sugar, zest of a lemon, and Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil by dispensing it out of the dropper a little at a time all over the other ingredients to disperse the CBD.
- Mix until fully combined and everything covered in cornstarch, then set aside.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each slice of CBD blueberry pie has a more even dosage of CBD.
Build the Pie
- Roll out ¾ of the dough using a rolling pin and place the dough in a pie dish.
- Seal the edges against the pan using a fork, then fill the crusted pie dish with the filling.
- Roll out the remaining dough and cut it into one inch strips.
- Arrange all strips in a lattice pattern on top of the pie.
- Place the entire pie into the freezer for about 20 minutes. While this is in the freezer, begin to preheat the oven at 350° F or 180° C.
- Once 20 minutes has passed, remove it from the freezer, brush the top of the pie with whisked egg yolk, and sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Place the pie into the preheated oven and bake it for about 45 minutes, until the crust is golden brown in color.
- Remove it from the oven and set the pie aside cool completely before cutting it into slices.
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Blueberry Pie!