Berry CBD Gummies Recipe
CBD gummy bears are one of the easiest ways to get your dose of CBD on a daily basis and this simple CBD gummies recipe on how to make CBD gummies using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil will take you only 10 minutes or less!
Using this exact CBD gummies recipe, you’ll create 20-120 CBD gummies, depending on the mold you use.
We used two different molds. First, we used a CBD gummy bears mold that are about 2.5 mg of CBD each, which this recipe can make 120 CBD gummy bears that are about 2.5 mg of CBD each. We also used a larger cannabis leaf mold and our recipe made about 20 cannabis leaves per batch with 15 mg of CBD in each leaf.
Tips for How to Make CBD Gummies
We recommend making this simple CBD gummies recipe exactly how it is detailed out below.
15 mg CBD Gummies: This recipe will make roughly 10 ounces of CBD gummy mixture, which will make 20 pcs of 1/2 oz CBD gummies that are about 15 mg CBD per gummy, as we did with the cannabis leaf mold.
2.5 mg CBD Gummy Bears: If you make standard gummy bears that are about 1/4 teaspoon each, then each CBD gummy bear will be roughly 2.5 mg of CBD. You will end up with about 120 total CBD gummy bears per batch.
If you are making some changes to this recipe, including using a different sized mold than the two options listed above, please check out the “Notes” section of the CBD gummies recipe below. There we explain exactly how to calculate the CBD dosage per gummy and make sure your CBD dosage right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is one (1) CBD gummy cannabis leaves when following this recipe. If you do a standard gummy bear mold, this would roughly be four (4) to eight (8) CBD gummy bears.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this CBD gummies recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD gummies.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Gummies Recipe
- Medium Saucepan
- Measuring cups
- Wire Whisk
- Disposable Pipettes
- Gummy Bear Mold or Other Silicone Mold
- ½ cup Water
- 3 tbsp Stevia Stevia makes them Keto and Paleo, too!
- 2.5 tbsp Gelatin
- ½ tsp Powdered Flavoring we used Very Berry from a cooking store
- ¼ tsp Vitamin C Powder use more to make them more sour!
- 12 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 2.5 mg CBD per 1/4 tsp Gummy Bear or 15 mg per 0.5 oz Hemp Leaf
- 1/4 tsp Powdered Fruit (optional) Adds coloring and flavor. We used a powdered Acai Maqui Bowl Mix powder from Whole Foods.
- Pour the water into the saucepan and place the pan on your stove burner. Set your stove burner on the lowest setting.
- Add in the stevia, powdered flavoring, and vitamin C powder. Mix with your whisk for 1-2 minutes until fully incorporated.
- Add the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil and mix.
- Begin pouring in your gelatin slowly, a little at a time, while continuing to mix with your wire whisk. Be careful not to pour in too fast or in big globs at one time! Pouring the gelatin in too fast or too much in at one time will create little (or sometimes big) gelatin clumps. This will cause your gummies to not have a smooth texture. See notes section for further details on this.
- Once your gelatin is fully incorporated and you have a smooth mixture, remove the sauce pan from the heat.
- Using the disposable pipette, begin to fill your silicone gummy mold with your CBD gummy mixture. As you are filling in the gummy mold, be sure to regularly mix up the CBD gummy mixture that remains in the sauce pan to keep it from setting and to ensure the CBD oil remains dispersed.
- Let sit for 15 minutes at room temperature, then put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to finish curing.
- Pull them from the refrigerator and remove them from the silicone mold, placing them into a mason jar or any other container with a lid to keep them fresh!
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Gummies!