No Bake CBD Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
With a bit more sour flavor profile than our classic CBD cheesecake recipe, this no bake CBD lemon cheesecake recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is the perfect recipe for a calm, sunny morning or a hot summer day.
CBD lemon cheesecake is also a good CBD lemon dessert to make if you are looking for a lemony dessert that has a more subtle taste of lemon that many of the other recipes we provide.
Tips on How to Make CBD Infused Lemon Cheesecake
We recommend making this simple no bake CBD lemon cheesecake recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of this recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is roughly one slice of cheesecake from this CBD lemon cheesecake recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD cheesecake.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking CBD oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking and cooking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple No Bake CBD Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
- 1½ cups Fine Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 tbsp Butter melted
- 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 10 oz Cream Cheese softened
- ½ cup Mascarpone Cheese softened
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pack Gelatin
- 1 Zest of Lemon
- 5 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 15 mg CBD per slice
Before You Begin
- Leave your cream cheese out for a bit so that it softens before you begin, as this will make this recipe a bit more easier when you get down to making the filling.
Start with the Crust
- In a large bowl, add in the ground graham crackers, vanilla extract, melted butter, and powdered sugar.
- Mix until fully combined and transfer this into the springform pan, evenly distributing the crumbs all over the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Set it in the fridge and let it chill while you prepare the filling.
CBD Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- Grab a small bowl and fill it with a small amount of cold water. Thoroughly whisk the gelatin into the water using a fork or a small whisk. Set it aside while you complete the next step.
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, zest of a lemon and Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each piece of CBD lemon cheesecake has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Grab the small bowl with the gelatin water and place it into another larger that is filled a few inches with hot water. Stir until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Add in the whipped cream and dissolved gelatin in the large bowl with the CBD cream cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour this mixture into the cooled graham cracker crust and spread evenly using a spatula.
- Let it set in fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove it the spring form pan, cut a slice, and enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Lemon Cheesecake!