CBD Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe
As a “healthy” snack with oatmeal and raisins (that’s healthy, right!?), this CBD oatmeal raisin cookie recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil makes moist and delicious cookies that are perfect little “snack-desserts” or breakfast snack with coffee in the morning to get your dose of CBD.
Tips for How to Make a CBD Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
We recommend making this simple CBD raspberry chocolate chip cookie recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about 4-6 of these CBD raspberry chocolate chip cookies when following this recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD oatmeal raisin cookies.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe
- Large Bowl
- Medium Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- Measuring cups
- Cookie Sheet
- Ice Cream / Cookie Dough Scoop
- Parchment Paper
- 1½ cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Raisins
- ¾ cup Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Ground Cloves
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Butter at room temperature
- 3 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 5 mg CBD per cookie.
- Preheat your oven to 350° F / 175° C.
- Lay parchment paper, grease or spray your two cookie sheets and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the dry ingredients first: flour, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, ground cloves, baking soda and rolled oats. Mix and set aside.
- In a bowl with a help of a hand mixer beat the butter with the sugar until creamy and delicious. Then add Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil into the same mixture. Beat well to disperse the CBD throughout the mixture.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each CBD cookie has a more even dosage of CBD. You will not have an opportunity to thoroughly over mix in the coming steps!
- In the bowl with the CBD and butter, add in the egg and vanilla extract and continue with beating.
- In the same bowl, use a spatula to fold in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or a small ice cream scoop, scoop a roughly 1" rough cookie dough ball. You can also use a regular spoon to scoop up around the same amount and form the ball with your fingers. Just make sure to wash your hands!
- Evenly space out 14-15 CBD cookie dough balls onto each cookie sheet and place them into the oven. Set the oven timer for 15 minutes and let cook!
- Pull them from the oven once the time is up, let cool, and enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!