Berry CBD Cheesecake Cups Recipe
This no bake berry CBD cheesecake cups recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is perfect for parties or get-togethers. Each one can provide one single dose of CBD.
Tips on How to Make CBD Infused Cheesecake Cups with Berry Topping
We recommend making this simple CBD cheesecake cups recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage right!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is roughly one cup of this berry CBD cheesecake cups recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your no bake berry CBD cheesecake cups.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking CBD oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking and cooking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple Berry CBD Cheesecake Cups Recipe
- Measuring cups
- 1 Small Bowl
- 9" Springform Pan
- Large Deep Pan (at least 12" x 12")
For the Crust
- 1 cup Fine Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 5 tbsp Butter melted
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 7 oz Cream Cheese original, softened
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Zest of Lemon
- 2 tbsp Mascarpone Cheese (optional)
- 4 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 15 mg CBD per cup
- 1 cup Mixed Berries
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Gelatin
- Fresh Springs of Mint for decoration
Before You Begin
- Leave your cream cheese out for a bit so that it softens before you begin, as this will make this recipe a bit more easier when you get down to making the filling.
Start with the Crust
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave 20 seconds, then in 5 seconds increments to melt it while ensuring it does not burn. If only small chunks of butter remain and the rest is melted, do not continue to microwave as it will burn! Simply stir it and the chunks will melt.
- Mix the ground graham crackers, icing sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Place 2 tablespoons of this mixture in your desired cups where you are going to serve the cheesecake.
CBD Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, optional mascarpone cheese, icing sugar, and Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Thoroughly mix these ingredients in with your hand mixer, making sure to push all the build up on the sides of the bowl down to it all gets mixed in.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each CBD cheesecake cup has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Add in the vanilla extract, zest of ½ lemon, and the whipped heavy whipping cream. Mix these only a low setting with the hand mixer.
- Transfer the CBD cheesecake filling evenly in the cups.
- 40 min Chill Break: Let them chill and set in fridge for about 40 minutes.
- While the CBD cheesecake cups sit in the fridge, add the mixed berries and the sugar into a saucepan. Cook them on the stove, stirring regularly, until watery and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and add in the gelatin. Stir until completely dissolved in.
- Set aside and let it cool almost to room temperature.
- When the berries are just above room temperature, pour the berry filling onto the CBD cheesecake cups.
- 1 hr Chill Break: Let them set in fridge for 1 hour.
- Just before serving decorate, the cups with whoop cream and a spring of mint.
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Cheesecake Cups!