CBD Cheesecake Recipe
This CBD Cheesecake recipe reminds me of my mother, as a piece of cheesecake is her go-to dessert. This particular CBD cheesecake recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is so rich, creamy, and tasty – I mistakenly broke my mother from her keto diet because she couldn’t resist!
This is one of those recipes you will want to put into your simple desert pile for smaller parties, as it is easy and doesn’t take too many ingredients to make!
Tips on How to Make CBD Infused Cheesecake
We recommend making this simple CBD cheesecake recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage right!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is roughly one slice of cheesecake from this CBD cheesecake recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD cheesecake.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking CBD oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking and cooking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Cheesecake Recipe
- Hand Mixer
- Measuring cups
- 2 Large Bowls
- 1 Small Bowl
- 9" Spring Form Pan
- Large Deep Pan (at least 12" x 12")
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 7 tbsp Butter melted
- 40 oz Cream Cheese original, not the reduced fat
- 1½ cups Sugar
- ⅔ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 5 Eggs at room temperature
- 3 Egg Yolks at room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 15 mg CBD per slice
Before You Begin
- Leave your cream cheese out for a bit so that it softens before you begin, as this will make this recipe a bit more easier when you get down to making the filling.
- Eggs should also be around room temperature.
Start with the Crust
- Preheat your oven to 350° F / 175° C.
- Lightly grease or spray your 9" springform pan.
- Tightly wrap this 9" springform pan with 2-3 layers of large aluminum foil. You will want to use the extra large sheets of aluminum foil to make sure there are no seems on the bottom of the pan. This is to ensure water does not seep into your pan and ruin your cheesecake and any fluids leaking will not get everywhere in your oven/water bath. Make sure there are no seams or holes in the aluminum foil that are toward the bottom 1.5" of the pan or directly on the bottom of the pan. Then set this aside.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave 20 seconds, then in 5 seconds increments to melt it while ensuring it does not burn. If only small chunks of butter remain and the rest is melted, do not continue to microwave as it will burn! Simply stir it and the chunks will melt.
- In a large sized bowl, mix this melted butter, 1/3 cup of sugar, and the graham cracker crumbs to create the graham cracker crust.
- Once completely mixed, move the mixture into the 9" spring form pan and pat it down to an even thickness.
- Place this in the oven for 7 minutes to pre-bake the crust. Once the time is up, remove the pan and set aside to cool while you make the CBD cheesecake filling.
CBD Cheesecake Filling
- In another larger bowl, add all 40 ounces of cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil.
- Thoroughly mix these ingredients in with your hand mixer, making sure to push all the build up on the sides of the bowl down to it all gets mixed in. Then, add in your heavy cream and continue until this is fully mixed in, as well.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each piece of CBD cheesecake has a more even dosage of CBD. You will not have an opportunity to thoroughly mix in the coming steps!
- Pour this mixture into the cooled graham cracker crust and spread evenly using a spatula, then prepare for putting this entire pan with your cheesecake into a hot water bath to prevent cracking.
Hot Water Bath
- Place the 9" spring foam pan with your prepared cheesecake into the large pan, then pour up to 1.5" of hot water into the large pan.
- Place this large pan with the water and cheesecake into the oven, baking it for 1 hour at 350° F / 175° C. When the 1 hour is up, turn off the oven and wait 30 minutes before removing it from the oven.
- Remove everything from the oven, then carefully remove the 9" form spring pan with the cheesecake from the hot water. Run a knife around the entire edge of the CBD cheesecake touching the pan and set aside to let cool completely.
- When the cheesecake is completely cool, loosely cover the spring form pan with saran wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 8 hours to chill.
- Remove it the spring form pan, cut a slice, and enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Cheesecake!