CBD Gingerbread Cupcake Recipe
This CBD gingerbread cupcake recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is a delicious holiday cupcake that will turn out almost too cute to eat! These CBD infused gingerbread cupcakes will be a delicious desert for guests at any holiday event, and will most likely divert them being the talk of the hour when you set them out.
Tips for How to Make CBD Gingerbread Cupcakes
We recommend making this simple CBD gingerbread cupcake recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about 1-2 of these gingerbread cupcakes when following this recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD gingerbread cupcakes.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Gingerbread Cupcake Recipe
- Muffin Tin
- Muffin Cups
- Measuring cups
- Wire Whisk
- Ice Cream / Cookie Dough Scoop
- Piping Bag + Large Open Circle Tip
For the Eggnog Cupcakes
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Butter melted
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Milk
- 1½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- ¼ tsp Ground Cloves
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 6 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg CBD per cupcake
For the Frosting
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350° F / 180° C.
- In a bowl add the melted butter, egg, molasses, brown sugar, vanilla extract, milk, & Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each cupcake has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Whisk and stir in the flour, cinnamon, ground nutmeg, cloves, ginger, pinch of salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Line the muffin tin with muffin cups and using an ice cream scoop, scoop out from the batter and fill the muffin cups just ¾ of the way full. This way, the cupcake has room to rise.
- Bake them in the pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Then pull them out and set them aside to cool completely.
- In a bowl add the heavy whipping cream, ground nutmeg, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Beat with a hand mixer on slow until it starts to thicken and then beat until stiff peaks start to form.
- Transfer the frosting into a piping bag fitted with larger circle hole tip and frost the cupcakes creating snow peaks.
- After frosting, add a Christmas cookie on top!
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Gingerbread Cupcakes!