CBD Peach Blueberry Pie Recipe
This CBD peach blueberry pie recipe using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil makes us wish spring and summer would come a lot sooner! We can’t wait to make this on a nice summer afternoon, when the peaches and blueberries are ripe! For now, we’ll still enjoy it inside looking at our fresh snowfall!
How to Make CBD Peach Blueberry Pie
In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, vanilla extract, and diced butter. Add the icy water into the mixture and stir and rub together until a sandy consistency forms. Let the dough chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Then, on a flour dusted working area roll out 2/3 of the dough into 1/2″ thickness and place it in the pie pan. Poke a few holes in the pie crust with a fork.
In a bowl, add the compote peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, cornstarch, flour, & Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Mix well! Then, pour this filling on top of the pie crust. Put it in the freezer while you make the topping.
Roll out the remaining dough and cut out pieces with a cookie cutter. We used a star cookie cutter! Sprinkle those on top of the pie, covering a good amount of the pie filling.
Make your egg wash by mixing together the egg yolk, milk, and sugar. With a pastry brush, brush it over the top of the pie.
Bake it in the oven at 400° F for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 350° F to finish baking the CBD blueberry peach pie for 25 – 30 minutes.
Top with whip cream once it is cooled and serve!
CBD Pie Baking Tips
We recommend making this simple CBD peach blueberry pie recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about one slice of this CBD blueberry peach pie when following this recipe.
Here is an equation to follow when calculating CBD per serving:
(Total ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil used X 25 mg) / # of slices ≈ CBD Dosage per Slice
1 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 25 mg of CBD
.75 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 18.75 mg of CBD
.5 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg of CBD
.25 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 6.25 mg of CBD
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD peach blueberry pie.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simple CBD Peach Blueberry Pie Recipe
- Measuring cups
- Pie Pan
- Rolling Pin
- Pastry Brush
- Cookie Cutter (Star)
For the Crust
- 2½ cups Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Butter cold & diced
- 3 tbsp Icy Water
For the Fruit Filling
- 20 oz Compote Peaches in a can
- 1 cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- 4 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg CBD per Slice of Pie
For the Egg Wash
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- In a large bowl add the flour, salt, sugar, butter, & vanilla extract. Mix until it appears sandy.
- Add the icy water and mix until it forms a dough. Start forming a bowl.
- Let the dough chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- On a flour dusted countertop, roll out 2/3 of the dough into 1/2 inch thickness and place it in the pie pan. With a fork, poke the pie dough in the pie pan.
- In a bowl, add the compote peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, cornstarch, flour, & Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Mix together and set aside. Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each slice of CBD pie has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Pour the pie filling on top of the chilled pie crust and put in the freezer until you make the topping.
- Roll out the remaining dough and cut them with a cookie cutter. We used a star cookie cutter! Place them on top of the pie, covering most of the surface.
- Mix the egg yolk, milk, and sugar in a small bowl for the egg wash. With a pastry brush, brush the pie and sprinkle some granulated sugar on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 400° F for about 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 350° F for the rest of the baking time, about 25 - 30 minutes more.
- Let it cool completely before slicing and serving the pie.
- Serve & enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Blueberry Peach Pie!