CBD Andes Mint Brownies Recipe
Mmm, we love indulging in Andes Mint’s anytime of the year! This CBD andes mint brownies is the perfect sweet dessert! Make sure to use our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for a clean and solventless CBD oil.
How to Make CBD Andes Mint Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
In a bowl, add the brownie mix, granulated sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, eggs, & Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Stir until well combined. Then pour the brownie batter into your greased baking pan.
Sprinkle the andes mints on top of the brownie batter.
Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 30 minutes. Let the brownies cool completely, then make the frosting.
In another bowl, add the softened butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, cream cheese, and green food coloring. Mix until well combined and creamy. Spread over the cooled brownies and top with chocolate chips and some extra andes mint candies, if you’d like!
Enjoy your CBD Andes Mint Brownies!
CBD Brownie Baking Tips
We recommend making this simple CBD andes mint brownies recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is one of these CBD andes mint brownies when following this recipe.
Here is an equation to follow when calculating CBD per serving:
(Total ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil used X 25 mg) / # of Brownies ≈ CBD Dosage per Brownie
1 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 25 mg of CBD
.75 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 18.75 mg of CBD
.5 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg of CBD
.25 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 6.25 mg of CBD
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD andes mint brownies.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simple CBD Andes Mint Brownies Recipe
For the Brownies
- 1 Brownie Mix
- 1 cup Sugar
- 12 pieces Andes Candies
- ½ cup Butter melted
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg CBD per brownie
For the Topping
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Cream Cheese
- Green Food Coloring
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° F / 180° C. Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper or grease it.
- In a bowl, add the brownie mix, sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, eggs, & Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Stir until well combined. Pour the brownie batter into your greased baking pan. Top the andes candies on top of the brownie batter.Important: Stir thoroughly for a few minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each CBD brownie has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes and let the brownies completely chill.
- In another bowl, add the softened butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, cream cheese, green food coloring, and mix until completely combined and creamy.
- Spread this mixture across the top of the cooled brownies and sprinkle with chocolate chips and more andes mint candies.
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Andes Mint Brownies!