CBD Paleo Chocolate Pie Recipe
This CBD paleo chocolate pie is a delicious paleo dessert to whip up! Make sure to use our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for a clean and solventless CBD oil.
How to Make CBD Paleo Chocolate Pie
Preheat your oven at 350°F / 180°C.
In a large bowl add the almond flour, coconut flakes, salt, coconut oil, & vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
Form this pie crust mixture on the bottom of the spring form pan.
Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. Once it is done, let it cool completely.
Pour this chocolate mixture on top of the cooled pie crust, then let it sit in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
Serve & enjoy your CBD Paleo Chocolate Pie!
CBD Pie Baking Tips
We recommend making this simple CBD paleo chocolate pie recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about one slice of this CBD paleo chocolate pie when following this recipe.
Here is an equation to follow when calculating CBD per serving:
(Total ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil used X 25 mg) / # of slices ≈ CBD Dosage per Slice
1 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 25 mg of CBD
.75 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 18.75 mg of CBD
.5 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg of CBD
.25 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 6.25 mg of CBD
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD paleo chocolate pie.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simple CBD Paleo Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 9" Springform Pan
- Measuring cups
For the Crust
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Coconut shredded
- ½ cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For the Pie Filling
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg CBD per Slice of Pie
- Preheat oven to 350° F or 180° C.
- In a large bowl add the almond flour, coconut flakes, salt, coconut oil, & vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Form this pie crust mixture on the bottom of the spring form pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. Once it is done, let it cool completely.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat up the coconut milk, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Stir with a whisk until smooth and well combined.Remove from heat and let it cool a little bit, then add the Simply Add CBD™Baking Oil. Stir well. Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each slice of CBD paleo pie has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Pour this chocolate mixture on top of the cooled pie crust, then let it sit in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Serve & enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Paleo Chocolate Pie!