DIY Orange Lavender CBD Bath Bomb Recipe
Making your own homemade CBD bath bombs is a fun project and completely worth it if you love taking baths. Buying bath bombs can be at least $5 per. If you want to buy CBD bath bombs, it will be at least $10 per bath bomb. But don’t worry, it won’t cost you that much to make your own, especially since you probably have some of the ingredients at home like himalayan salt, cornstarch, & baking soda. If you’ve made a recipe here on Simply Add™, you probably even have your own Simply Add ™ CBD Skincare Oil.
I made these CBD bath bombs with orange and lavender essential oil to give an overall calming effect for the body. Orange essential oil is said to be great for reducing symptoms of anxiety and lavender is great for calming the body! I love using these bath bombs after a long day. Follow this recipe for about 6 – 10 bath bombs, depending on the mold you use. This makes a great gift for family and friends too! Simply double or triple the recipe to make enough for everyone.
Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil may drastically change the recipe and potency of your orange lavender CBD bath bomb.
Simply Add CBD™ Skincare oil is specifically designed for crafting skincare products.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Skincare oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into hemp seed oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil Concentration:
1 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil ≈ 25 mg of CBD
.75 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil ≈ 18.75 mg of CBD
.5 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil ≈ 12.5 mg of CBD
.25 ml of Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil ≈ 6.25 mg of CBD
Simple CBD Orange & Lavender Bath Bomb Recipe
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Tin or Silicone Soap Mold
- Measuring cups
- Wire Whisk
- 1 cups baking soda
- ½ cups Citric Acid
- ½ cups Corn Starch
- ⅛ cup Epsom Salt
- ⅛ cup Himalayan Salt
- 2 tsp Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 tsp Distilled Water
- 8 mL Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil ≈ 25 mg CBD per bath bomb
- 8 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 7 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 40 drops Food Coloring optional
- First, you are going to combine all your dry ingredients into a large bowl. I suggest combining baking soda and corn starch first and whisking them to get all the clumps removed.
- Then, add citric acid, epsom salt, & himalayan salt to that same large bowl.
- Combine and mix your sweet almond oil, distilled water, lavender & orange essential oil, & our CBD skincare oil to a separate small bowl. If you are going to add food coloring, now is the time to do this, while in the liquid phase.
- Once your two bowls are separately mixed, add the liquid bowl to the dry mixture. Stir. Since there is water in the liquid bowl, the mixture will start to fizz. Stir quickly to stop the fizzing. It will still look crumbly, but keep mixing!
- Once you can press the mixture together, and it holds, it is time to put it into your silicone soap mold or your muffin pans.
- Let them sit overnight to form, then you can take them out of your molds the next day.
- Your CBD bath bombs are ready to use!