CBD Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Raspberries are one of our favorite fruits and adding them into this CBD raspberry chocolate chip cookie recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil makes for the perfect summer and fall harvest treat!
Tips for How to Make a CBD Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
We recommend making this simple CBD raspberry chocolate chip cookie recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about 4-6 of these CBD raspberry chocolate chip cookies when following this recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD raspberry chocolate chip cookies.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Measuring cups
- Cookie Sheet
- Ice Cream / Cookie Dough Scoop
- Parchment Paper
- 2½ cup Flour
- 1½ cups Raspberries chopped fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs at room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Espresso Powder
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter Naturally at room tempurature - not melted or softened.
- 6 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 5 mg CBD per cookie.
- Preheat your oven to 350° F / 175° C.
- Lay parchment paper, grease or spray your two cookie sheets and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the butter and beat with hand mixer for about 2-3 minutes until fluffy and well-beaten.
- While gradually adding the sugar, continue to beat the mixture until creamy and all the sugar is dissolved in the butter. It will take around 7-10 minutes.
- Add room temperature eggs, one at a time, mixing well between each addition.
- Add room temperature eggs, one at a time, mixing well between each addition. Add the vanilla extract and sift in the flour, baking soda and salt. Then add Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil into the same mixture. Beat well to disperse the CBD throughout the mixture.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each CBD cookie has a more even dosage of CBD. You will not have an opportunity to thoroughly over mix in the coming steps!
- Add the chocolate chips and diced raspberries and gently fold them into the batter - do NOT over mix!
- If your dough is warm, you will want to put it in the fridge for a few minutes until it is at room temperature or slightly cooler. This you to easily make balls of cookie dough in the next step, while also helping to make sure your cookies are fluffy once baked.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or a small ice cream scoop, scoop a roughly 1" rough cookie dough ball. You can also use a regular spoon to scoop up around the same amount and form the ball with your fingers. Just make sure to wash your hands!
- Evenly space out 14-15 CBD cookie dough balls onto your first cookie sheet and place this sheet into the oven.
- As the first batch is baking, make another 14-15 CBD cookie dough balls onto the second cookie sheet, or however many you are able to make with the remaining cookie dough.
- Place this first sheet into the oven on a shelf that is roughly in the middle of the oven. Set the oven timer for 10-12 minutes, checking back regularly. The cookies will be done when the edges and bottoms are slightly golden-brown.
- When the first batch of cookies in the oven are golden-brown around the edges and on the bottom, remove them from the oven. Unless they are well done already, leave them on the pan for 10-15 minutes as they will continue to bake from the heat of the pan.
- Place the second sheet of cookies into the oven and reset the timer for another 10-12 minutes, checking this batch as they cook until you can remove them when they are golden-brown. Unless this batch is already well done, leave them on the pan for 10-15 minutes as they will continue to bake from the heat of the pan.
- Let cool and enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies!