CBD Lemon Lavender Cupcake Recipe
This CBD lemon lavender cupcake recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is a delicious fruity CBD cupcake recipe!
Tips for How to Make CBD Lemon Lavender Cupcakes
We recommend making this simple CBD lemon lavender cupcake recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about 1 of these lemon lavender cupcakes when following this recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD lemon lavender cupcakes.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Lemon Lavender Cupcake Recipe
- Muffin Tin
- Muffin Cups
- Measuring cups
- Wire Whisk
- Ice Cream / Cookie Dough Scoop
- Piping Bag + Star Tip
For the Lemon Cupcakes
- 6 tbsp Butter room temp
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 tbsp Sour Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1¼ cups Flour
- 3 Egg Whites room temp
- 1 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice ~1-2 lemons
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest grated
- ¾ cup Lemon Pie Filling
- 6 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg CBD per cupcake
For the Lavender Frosting
- ½ cup Salted Butter
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- 3 tbsp Water
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1¼ tsp Lavender Extract
- Purple Food Coloring
- Preheat your oven to 350° F / 180° C and put your cupcake liners into your cupcake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the butter, sugar, & Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil together until light & fluffy, about 4 minutes. Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each cupcake has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Mix until combined.
- Add the egg whites, one at a time, mixing after each one is added.
- In a separate bowl, mix in the flour, baking powder, & salt. Mix.
- Mix the milk, water, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well combined.
- Add the milk mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add the other half of the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Make sure to scrape the side of your bowl so that everything is combined well.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full, that way there is room for the CBD cupcakes to rise. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick is able to come out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and let them cool for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Beat the salted & unsalted butter together until creamy.
- Add half of the powdered sugar and beat until creamy.
- Add the water, vanilla extract, & lavender extract, and beat.
- Add the rest of the powdered sugar and beat.
- Once your frosting is creamy, it's time to add the purple food coloring until you have reached the color you like. Mix until well combined.
- Before adding the the frosting to the cupcake, using a spoon carve out a small circle of the cupcake. Then, fill that with the lemon pie filling.
- Put your frosting either in a piping bag, or ziploc bag and pipe the lavender frosting onto the lemon cupcake.
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Lemon Lavender Cupcakes!