Frankincense CBD Lip Butter Recipe
This homemade CBD lip butter recipe is super nourishing for dry, chapped, wintery lips. Frankincense is super beneficial for your skin! You can store these in chapstick tubes or 1/2 ounce jars. Make sure to use our Simpy Add CBD™ Skincare Oil for a clean solventless CBD oil.
You will never find beeswax in our recipes, since we are both sensitive to it. Instead, we use candelilla wax, a vegan alternative. But if you have beeswax on hand and that is what you prefer to use, you can substitute the candelilla wax with beeswax in this lip butter recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil may drastically change the recipe and potency of your frankincense CBD lip butter.
Simply Add CBD™ Skincare oil is specifically designed for crafting skincare products.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Skincare oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into hemp seed oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simple CBD Frankincense Lip Butter Recipe
- Small Crock Pot
- Lip Butter Jars
- Measuring cups
- Kitchen Scale
- 10 grams Candelilla Wax
- 20 grams Cocoa Butter
- 20 grams Olive Oil
- 20 grams Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 mL Frankincense Essential Oil
- 10 mL Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil ≈ 50 mg CBD per jar
- Melt the candelilla wax in the crock pot. Constantly stir so the wax does not burn.
- Once the candellila wax is completely melted, add in the cocoa butter to the crock pot.
- When the cocoa butter and candelilla wax are both melted, add in the olive oil and sweet almond oil. Stir.
- Then, add in your frankincense essential oil and Simply Add CBD™ Skincare Oil.
- Pour the mixture into your lip butter jars.
- Cap the tubes only after the lip butter has completely cooled.
- Your homemade CBD lip butter is ready to use!