CBD Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
This CBD chocolate cupcake recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is a delicious cupcake to sink your teeth in with chocolate as the cake & frosting!
Tips for How to Make CBD Chocolate Cupcakes
We recommend making this simple CBD chocolate cupcake recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about 1-2 of these chocolate cupcakes when following this recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD chocolate cupcakes.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- Muffin Tin
- Muffin Cups
- Measuring cups
- Wire Whisk
- Ice Cream / Cookie Dough Scoop
- Piping Bag + Star Tip
For the Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1½ cups Flour
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- ¾ cup Warm Water
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs at room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- 6 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 10 mg CBD per cupcake
For the Chocolate Frosting
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Butter softened
- 3 oz Bittersweet Chocolate melted
- Preheat your oven to 350° F / 180° C.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and pinch of salt. Mix the dry ingredients well.
- In the same bowl add the milk, sour cream, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, eggs, water, & Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Mix it all together with a whisk. Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each cupcake has a more even dosage of CBD.
- After all the ingredients are fully mixed, add in the chocolate chips.
- Line the muffin tin with muffin cups and using an ice cream scoop, scoop out from the batter and fill the muffin cups just ¾ of the way full. This way, the cupcake has room to rise.
- Bake them in the pre heated oven for about 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Then pull them out and set them aside to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl add heavy cream and whip with a hand mixer.
- While the mixer is still running, add the powdered sugar, softened butter, pinch of salt, melted bittersweet chocolate (but also cooled), & vanilla extract.
- Transfer the frosting into a piping bag fitted with star tip and decorate the cupcakes.
- Frost each muffin and let them set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Chocolate Cupcakes!