CBD Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
One food invention that is the perfect recipe for having dessert for breakfast, while still feeling good about it, is this CBD chocolate chip banana bread recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil.
This recipe will make a moist banana bread that tastes like Starbuck’s banana bread, only sweetened with chocolate chips and infused with CBD.
If you are looking for banana bread with CBD that tastes like classic Starbuck’s banana bread, make sure to check out our CBD Banana Nut Bread Recipe, too!
P.S. We almost always make a loaf of CBD Banana Nut Bread and a loaf of CBD Chocolate Chip Banana Bread together at the same time! It’s so easy!
Tips for How to Make CBD Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
We recommend making this simple CBD chocolate chip banana bread recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of this recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is two slices of this CBD chocolate chip banana bread when following this recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD chocolate chip banana bread.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simply Add CBD™
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, solventless CBD oil for baking.
Ingredients: Solventless Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil + MCT Oil
Simple CBD Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- Large Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- Measuring cups
- 5" x 9" Loaf Pan
- 3 Ripe-Brown Bananas mashed
- 2 cups Flour
- 1⅛ cups Sugar
- ½ cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup MCT oil or vegetable / canola oils
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tbs Milk or use Almond Milk for Dairy Free!
- 5 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 10 mg CBD per slice
- Begin by preheating your oven to 325° F or 165° C.
- In a large bowl add the egg, sugar and oil and mix well until combined.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil by dispensing it out of the dropper a little at a time all over the mixture to disperse the CBD. Beat until the mixture forms a dough.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each slice of CBD chocolate chip banana bread has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Add the bananas, milk, and vanilla. Stir until these are very well incorporated, roughly 2-3 minutes.
- For additional presentation points, take a few chocolate chips and sprinkle them onto the top, then press them gently into the dough so they don't fall out when it bakes and the dough rises.
- Grease your bread pan and pour the dough mixture into the pan, then spread the top smooth.
- Place the CBD chocolate chip banana bread into the well heated oven and set the timer for 55 minutes.
- Begin checking on the CBD banana chocolate chip bread at around 55 minutes by poking a tooth pick or a knife into the center of the loaf, then pulling it out. If it pulls out clean of dough, you can remove it from the oven. It may have some melted chocolate on it, but make sure you are looking for raw dough and don't mind the chocolate.
- You may need to bake it longer than 55-65 minutes, up to 70 minutes to ensure it is fully baked.
- Let cool, cut, and enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Chocolate Chip Banana Bread!