CBD Blueberry Lavender Pie Recipe
This CBD blueberry lavender pie recipe using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is delicious pie to sink your teeth into with blueberries, lavender, & CBD.
Tips for How to Make CBD Blueberry Lavender Pie
We recommend making this simple CBD blueberry lavender pie recipe exactly how it is detailed out below. This way, you won’t mess with the CBD dosage.
If you are interested in making some changes to the recipe, please check out the notes section of the recipe on how to calculate and make sure your CBD dosage is right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is about one slice of this CBD pie when following this recipe.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD blueberry lavender pie.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Simple CBD Blueberry Lavender Pie Recipe
- Measuring cups
- Rolling Pin
- Pizza Cutter
- Pastry Brush
- Pie Pan
For the Crust
- 2½ cups Flour
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Butter cold & diced
- 3 tbsp Ice Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Lavender Extract
For the Pie Filling
- 4 cups Blueberries fresh or frozen
- ⅓ cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 tsp Lavender Extract
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 12.5 mg CBD per Slice of Pie
For the Egg Wash
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Begin preheating your oven to 350° F or 175° C & make your instant vanilla pudding.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, salt, sugar, lavender extract, and diced butter.
- Beat the cold butter into the flour mixture using a hand mixer, until sandy consistency forms.
- Add the ice water into the mixture and mix to start forming the dough.
- Let the dough chill in your fridge for about 20 minutes.
- On a flour dusted working surface, roll out 2/3 of the dough into ½ inch thickness. Then place it in a pie pan, forming it to the pan. Poke the pie shell in various places using a fork and stick in the freezer until the filling is completely cooled.
- In a saucepan, add the blueberries, sugar, water, lavender extract, and lemon juice. Bring this to a boil, then turn off.
- Crush some of the blueberries in the mixture and add in the prepped instant vanilla pudding into the mixture. Add the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Stir until combined and fully incorporated.Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few extra minutes to ensure the Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each slice of CBD pie has an even dosage of CBD.
- Stir constantly until the filling thickens and place a piece of plastic wrap around it to make sure to no skin forms.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the filling once cooled, stir, and put in the pie.
- Roll out the rest of the pie dough on a flour dusted working area and cut strips with a pizza cutter.
- Take the strips of the dough and weave them forming the lattice top, one up and over, and then down and around.
The Egg Wash
- Now it's time for the egg wash - in a small bowl mix the egg yolk and milk together.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the pie with the egg wash and sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 - 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
- Enjoy your Simply Add CBD™ Blueberry Lavender Pie!